gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] [axiom] Gcl and RedHat7.2

From: Louis Glassy
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] [axiom] Gcl and RedHat7.2
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:39:57 -0600

One last bit of gcc-gossip for you.  With the native gcc-2.96 that
comes with RedHat 7.2, I have not gotten either gcc-3.0 or gcc-3.1
to compile.  So ... it's possible you might have to do something
silly like

      build gcc 2.95.3 with redhat gcc 2.96
      build gcc 3.0 or gcc 3.1 with gcc 2.95.3

I hope you will not need to go through all this extra work...!

--
Lou Glassy (address@hidden)       in the beginning was the word
                                         and the word was with god