gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] The state of gcl/maxima

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] The state of gcl/maxima
Date: 25 Jun 2002 21:54:46 -0400

Greetings!

"Mike Thomas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Camm.
>
> > (8)  Mike, would like to know if bfd and/or sgc are working for you.
>
> Could you please let me know what a definitive test for each would be?

If you can *compile* maxima-5.6, and you've undefined SEPARATE_RSYM
and defined SEPARATE_FASL_FILE to sfaslbfd.c, then bfd is working.  If
you can define the GET_FAULT_ADDR macro as in x86 linux, and then
define SGC, and successfully run 'make test' on a maxima built from
gcl with these settings, then SGC is working.

Take care,