gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Re: Re: build errors with gcc 3.1

From: David Shochat
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Re: Re: build errors with gcc 3.1
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:55:38 -0400

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:46:39 -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:

> I've just checked out cvs myself and see all the files under gmp.  Are
> you sure you're not out of disk space, or something?

I have plenty of disk space. Are you doing it as "anonymous" as I am? Also,
is there some special branch or release I should be specifying? Here is what
I have been doing (assume there is no gcl tree to begin):

1. source a file that sets CVSROOT to
:pserver:address@hidden:/home/cvs/gcl
2. cvs login (respond to password prompt with anonymous).
3. cvs co gcl

What am I doing wrong? I have cvs 1.11.1p1. I've used CVS on lots of other
projects and never had any problem.