gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Support for dlopen fasloading

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Support for dlopen fasloading
Date: 06 Aug 2002 18:53:39 -0400

Greetings!

"Vadim V. Zhytnikov" <address@hidden> writes:

> Camm Maguire ÐÉÛÅÔ:
> > 1) a texinfo expert to compile the gcl.info files from their .texi
> >    sources, so we can include them in the distro.
>
> Do you mean very gcl.info (gcl-tk.info and gcl-si.info seems to be OK)?
> I mean gcl documentation which can be found at old gcl site as separate
> archive. If yes I'll take a look on it.

Yes, I mean the gcl.info docs that are currently packaged separately
in our ftp space, as opposed to the gcl-si and gcl-tk files which we
keep under info/.  This is basically the ansi spec in info format,
which I think we should include in the distribution.  If you could get
it to build cleanly from .texi source, we're ready to go!

> > 2) an ansi lisp enthusiast (Vadim?) to check in the clocc tests, and
> >    write a few make rules to run them when building with
> >    --enable-ansi.
>
> Presently result of ansi test from clocc is toooo verbose. I'll
> elaborate on it in a few days. I'm not quite sure how to treat some of
> results obtained...  And it still stops abnormally at several points.

OK.  Looking forward to your report when time allows.  And thanks for
following up on this.

Take care,