gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] HEADS UP: configure

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] HEADS UP: configure
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:25:45 +1000

Hi everyone.

I just made some changes to "configure.in" modifying the test for "libbfd.a"
and to define DBEGIN for the Mingw32 Windows compiler.

As the Mingw version of "autotools" is more recent than that normally used
by Camm to build "configure", I am uncertain whether the resulting version
of "configure" will run correctly on Unix computers.

If you have trouble, try typing "autoconf" to regenerate "configure".

Cheers

Mike Thomas.