gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ANSI compliance bugs (types that should be atomic)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ANSI compliance bugs (types that should be atomic)
Date: 16 Aug 2002 18:47:45 -0400

Greetings!  Just a quick note Paul to say I haven't forgotten about
the issues you've been so helpfully raising.  They will require me to
secure a few contiguous hours of time to work on gcl -- hopefully
sometime this weekend.  What you have posted is sufficient and much
appreciated -- even better though if you or someone else could
integrate your separate mailings into a prioritized work list, with
each item labeled as to whether C or lisp is required in the fix, and
whether the fix would necessarily break backward compatibility.
Anyway, just an item on my "wishlist" as time goes forward!

Take care,