gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Gcl-devel digest, Vol 1 #221 - 5 msgs

From: Shane McDonald
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Gcl-devel digest, Vol 1 #221 - 5 msgs
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:10:11 -0600

Hi:

  I've replicated this problem here.  You'll get the "make: Fatal error in
reader: makefile, line 14: Unexpected end of line seen" from the standard
Solaris version of make.  If you use the Gnu version of make, make works
fine.

  I'm sorry, but I don't know enough about the differences between the
versions to help out if you don't have Gnu make.

Shane McDonald