gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: gcl 2.5.0 on Solaris: no joy

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl 2.5.0 on Solaris: no joy
Date: 23 Aug 2002 10:59:01 -0400

Greetings!

The - allows gnu make to proceed without error if the file is not
found.  makedefs is removed in the clean target of the main makefile,
as it is generated by configure.  We could work around by keeping an
empty makedefs in the cvs tree, created by make clean.  Does solaris
make provide similar functionality in any other way?

Take care,