gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] XP - ansi pprint

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] XP - ansi pprint
Date: 26 Aug 2002 23:47:50 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for the suggestion!

I've downloaded the code, and it would seem pretty straightforward to
include.

1) I compiled xp-code, loaded xp-tests and eval'ed do-tests.  I got
   one error with my local tree fixing some dotted list problems.
   I'd like to see your test output.

2) I cannot seem to compile xpx-code.lisp, as one of the format
   strings cannot be coerced to the designated destination type.

3) I'm a bit unclear on how the integration should take place.  What
   about the parameters in xp-install?  :pkg cl-user?  :macro?  I
   take it shadow should be the default 't.  So just '(load
   "xp-code.lisp")(xp::install ...)(save-system foo)', then run foo
   with '(load "xp-test.lisp")(do-tests)'?  Is xpx needed?  Can
   cp-code just be compiled and loaded without running the install?

Take are,