gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Partial ANSI test suite added to gcl cvs tree

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Partial ANSI test suite added to gcl cvs tree
Date: 27 Sep 2002 17:21:03 -0400

Greetings!  And thanks as always for your report!

1) member issue should now be fixed in CVS.  There may be a few other
   dotted list issues still waiting.  As I'd mentioned before, my
   solution will get the list loop body right, but might in some cases
   need some end of loop code to handle dots.

2) Did the other fixes work for you?

Take care,