gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: about enum the missing feature in gcl

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: about enum the missing feature in gcl
Date: 02 Nov 2002 14:52:53 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your interest in GCL.

1) You should check out the archives of the mailing list
   address@hidden, and the 'task' list at
   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gcl.  Several steps in this
   direction have already been undertaken.  GCL now ships with the
   ansi spec in info format, as well as two documents describing the
   system internals as well as the tcl/tk interface.  But most
   importantly, we have the beginnings of a test-suite in the
   ansi-tests subdirectory of the source tree, which currently is our
   primary means of discovering discrepancies between gcl and ansi
   behavior.  Perhaps you might want to try to build GCL configured
   with --enable-ansi, cd into ansi-tests, and execute echo '(load
   "gclload.lsp")' | ../unixport/saved_ansi_gcl.

Take care,