gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Flushing the data cache

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Flushing the data cache
Date: 13 Nov 2002 22:00:48 -0500

Greetings!  This is exactly what I needed.  Thanks!

On a separate note -- are there issues with fakeroot or its equivalent
on ia64 currently?  I can build acl2 there fine by hand as an ordinary
user, but get a SIGILL when using fakeroot.  The later error also
appears to have hit the autobuild.

Take care,