gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: relocation overflow

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: relocation overflow
Date: 20 Nov 2002 12:01:59 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your reply.

The relocation type is R_PPC_REL24.  I've got the failure up now in
gdb and can backtrace into the bfd library if this would help.

Take care,

Breakpoint 1, mreloc_overflow (link_info=0x10846afc,
    name=0x12754c59 "do_init", reloc_name=0x107fd95c "R_PPC_REL24", addend=0,
    abfd=0x127493bc, section=0x1275b014, address=28) at sfaslbfd.c:138
138       printf("reloc for %s is overflowing\n",name);
(gdb) hello