gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Webpage

From: C Y
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Webpage
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:31:53 -0800 (PST)

--- Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> Greetings, and thank you *very much* for your contribution!  I'd just
> been too bogged down to get to it until now.  I just uploaded a
> modified version into webcvs, but don't see it yet on the site.
> Perhaps a cron needs to run.  We'll see in 24 hrs...

It's up now.  Looks good.

> In any case, I'd greatly appreciate any and all further feedback.
> I'm no expert in this area.  In particular, I'd like to know if any
> potentially useful information is missing, or if anything included is
> not of general interest.

Looks pretty good to me.  The only thing I can think of off hand, which
I would like to see (and am not qualified to write, unfortunately)
would be a comparison between clisp, cmucl and gcl as to what they can
and can't do.  Sort of like this:
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/#COMPARISON But that's just a wishlist
and probably not particularly important.

> I'm including the edited files here as well.
>
> BTW, would be interested in knowing what you used to produce this,
> esp. the style.css.

Actually, I just used a template from oswd.org and modified it to
(hopefully) be more suitable for gcl, so I don't really deserve much
credit for this one.  This is the link to the guy who did the heavy
lifting: http://www.oswd.org/userinfo.phtml?user=iamthebest2
You could contact him and ask what tools (if any) he used.

CY