gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Additional structure tests added

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Additional structure tests added
Date: 02 Jan 2003 23:57:45 -0500

Greetings!

Peter Wood <address@hidden> writes:

> On my version of GCL, a memory violation is a 'storage-condition', not
> an error, so the rt handler is not interfering with
> our_signal_handler(), and the process does not abort (I take this as
> another confirmation that my error condition patches were the right
> thing).

I do think your general error handling approach is a great
improvement.  I've gone through your patch, and have separated out the
different threads I think are there.  But this is complicated a bit as
the patch you posted is greatly enlarged by your apparent down-casing
of all the code in a few files.  Could you supply a patch with only
the substantive changes in the diff?  If its too much trouble, don't
bother -- I'll get to it anyway.

Take care,