gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Help on maxima cross-compile

From: Mario Giammarco
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Help on maxima cross-compile
Date: 09 Jan 2003 18:02:06 +0100

Il lun, 2003-01-06 alle 18:12, Camm Maguire ha scritto:
> Greetings!  Good to hear of your plans.
>
> To my understanding, you will pretty much have to use GCL to get
> maxima running on mips at present.  Under Debian, gcl/maxima is fully
> supported and passes all tests, at least on top of gcc.   I'd try
> something like the following with your new compiler:

I have studied the problem a lot.
If, as I suppose gcl translate maxima lisp code to C code and then to
assembly, I need only to say to gcl to not use default ix86 compiler but
to use my mips cross-compiler. Please tell me how can I do this thing so
I can proceed.
Thanks again!
--
Mario Giammarco <address@hidden>