gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Build failing with --enable-ansi

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Build failing with --enable-ansi
Date: 13 Jan 2003 14:14:43 -0500

Greetings!

Yes, I am referring to your make-specializable 'hack'.  I'd like to
know

1) Any other changes you had to make (i.e. value stack, changes to
   make-specializable, ...
2) What the general aim of this 'hack' is.  I still don't understand
   what it is about our current typep, subtypep, and coerce which is
   causing test errors.

Obviously, I haven't done my homework, but a quick explanation could
really save me some time, in case you have any :-).

Take care,