gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Updates to test suite

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Updates to test suite
Date: 24 Jan 2003 13:46:58 -0500

Greetings!  Just committed some changes, bringing the list down to
180, (before updating to your latest tests).

Still hoping to hear some constructive suggestions regarding
priorities for the next month and a week.  Just a reminder, starting
3/1, I will likely be unavailable for GCL work for 3 months.

Take care,