gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.

From: Omar El-Domeiri
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:16:25 -0600

Hello All,

I would like to volunteer for getting gcl to compile on Mac OS X.
I've attempted compiles with --enable-machine=FreeBSD or OpenBSD
and the compile does get a ways in. But there are some issues
and the compile eventually errors out.  I'll be investigating
whats behind the errors, and when I get it compiling I'll present
a Darwin.defs and any other changes needed.  I may have some
questions as I get deeper into my investigation.

-Omar