gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL Bug info

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL Bug info
Date: 09 Feb 2003 18:23:21 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your interest in and feedback on GCL!

In general, please note that we are very close to releasing 2.5.0, so
you might want to check out current CVS at
:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcl

"Jim O'Dell" <address@hidden> writes:

> Camm:
>
> I just wanted to give you a couple of more GCL fixes.
>
> In the file object.h I made the following change whne compiling on
> a pretty vanilla Red Hat Linux.

Thanks for pointing this out!  This is also addressed, though slightly
differently, in current CVS.  (#undef bool)  I'd like to know if it
works for you.

> #ifndef bool
> typedef int bool;
> #endif
>
> Somewhere along the line <stdbool.h> gets included on my machine.
>
> In the file notcomp.h initflag needed to be compiled as a bool so
> as to not conflict with other declarations of it.
>
> /* symbols which are not needed in compiled lisp code */
> EXTER int interrupt_flag,interrupt_enable;
> EXTER bool initflag;
>
> likewise for cmpinclude.h
>
> /*  gbc.c  */
> EXTER bool GBC_enable;
>

> Otherwise, it compiled like a charm.

Current CVS has the latest gmp3 sources (or at least fairly recent).

Take care,