gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.
Date: 01 May 2003 06:47:39 -0400

[ reminder -- I'm away from email until 6/1, so correspndence until
then may be spotty.]

Greetings!  GCL maintains platform specific .h and .defs files in the
h/ subdirectory of the source tree.  What I would do first is to start
with the powerpc-linux set.  Copy these to powerpc-macosx, and then
run configure with the additional switch

--enable-machine=powerpc-macosx

You may have to do some editing of these newly created
powerpc-macosx.{h,defs} files, but they should be rather close to the
working linux case.  Please let me know how it goes.

Take care,