gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL on 64-bit Architectures

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL on 64-bit Architectures
Date: 26 Jun 2003 15:00:38 -0400

Greetings!

I'm afraid I don't know what individuals may have done in this area,
so I'm forwarding your query to the list.  I build Debian packages
with the same memory core size on alpha and ia64 as on 32-bit i386.
The .debs on the ftp site are thus constructed.  You can make use of
the configure switch --enable-maxpage if building yourself to expand
the memory image.  Have you already tried this?  If you are and its
not working for you, details would be appreciated so we can fix it.

Take care,