gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Is GCL-TK broken ?

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Is GCL-TK broken ?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:17:20 +0300

Fine! Now no lisp errors and everything seems to be fine.
(tkconnect) lunches gcltkserv (gcltkaux) but
I don't see any window.  Strace (attached) of gcltkauh
indicates that it fails to create window.
Do you have any idea why?

Camm Maguire:
OK, This patch appears to fix it for me.  I think we should either
expand the small_fixnum limit to encompass all shorts, or to review
each invocation of small_fixnum() to ensure overflows cannot happen.

Take care,

--
     Vadim V. Zhytnikov

      <address@hidden>