gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Is GCL-TK broken ?

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Is GCL-TK broken ?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:25:30 +0300

Things are not so bad after all.  I finnally got one
partially working gcl-tk example.  There is a file
bin/info which really opens tk window and even
draws some part of gcl.info on it.  Later it probably
doesn't work as expected but it is another story.
On the other hand I still can get any window with
simple (tkconnect).

Vadim V. Zhytnikov ?????:
Fine! Now no lisp errors and everything seems to be fine.
(tkconnect) lunches gcltkserv (gcltkaux) but
I don't see any window.  Strace (attached) of gcltkauh
indicates that it fails to create window.
Do you have any idea why?

Camm Maguire:

OK, This patch appears to fix it for me.  I think we should either
expand the small_fixnum limit to encompass all shorts, or to review
each invocation of small_fixnum() to ensure overflows cannot happen.

Take care,

--
     Vadim V. Zhytnikov

      <address@hidden>