gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Is GCL-TK broken ?

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Is GCL-TK broken ?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:13:59 +0300

Yes, you are right. It works with tcl/tk 8.3.

Camm Maguire:
Hi Vadim!  The only thing that leaps to mind is that I've only tested
with tcl/tk 8.3.  I do get a window on (tkconnect).  I'm hoping that
its a simple protocol change with your 8.4.  Could you please try 8.3?
Secondly, although I'm just trying this now, I think you should be
able to run gcltkaux as a standalone with the arguments in your strace
and debug from there.

Please let me know your results.  I'd like to get this working.  More
secondarily, the configure detection seems broken for 8.3 too.

Take care,

--
     Vadim V. Zhytnikov

      <address@hidden>