gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] [newbie] Is it possible to have a trace of all function call

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Gcl-devel] [newbie] Is it possible to have a trace of all function calls?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:58:43 +0200

Hello,

First of all, I know this is a developer list. But as far as I know,
there isn't gcl-user list. So please accept my excuses and redirect me
to more adequate forum if my question is not relevant to this mailing
list.

Now my question: is it possible, in GCL, to have a trace of all function
calls ?

For example, if I have:
(defun a (x) (b x))
(defun b (x) (format t "hello")))

When I call (a ()), I would like to have something like:
  <B
 <A

I know it is possible to trace a specific function. But I don't know how
to trace a set of unkown function calls.

Many thanks in advance,
Best regards,
d.
--