gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] hascategory bug

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] hascategory bug
Date: 19 Jul 2003 21:01:05 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for this!  I wonder if you could save me a bit
of time and detail how I can get this debugsys image built?  I've
edited debugsys.lisp.pamphlet, but to no avail.

Separately, is there a problem with the compilation of macros.lisp for
you?  If so, I've made a small improvement to the compiler which
removes the difficulty I was seeing.  The change should go in in any
case.  I can't be sure at this point however if there is a genuine
difficulty or if my problem resulted from some local changes I've been
making to my tree.  In any case I can supply a patch if needed.

Also, I see this warning repeatedly:

Warning: macro table not found

as well as

Warning: EXIT is being redefined.
Finished loading /fix/s/camm/axiom/axiom1/new/new/int/interp/vmlisp.lisp

End of Pass 1.
Warning: mkEnumerationFunList has a duplicate definition in this file
End of Pass 2.
OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=0 (No runtime error checking), Space=0, Speed=3
Finished compiling /fix/s/camm/axiom/axiom1/new/new/obj/linux/interp/buildom.o.

End of Pass 1.
Warning: PSETCAT-;exactQuo has a duplicate definition in this file
End of Pass 2.
OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=0 (No runtime error checking), Space=0, Speed=3
Finished compiling PSETCAT-.o.

Could these be related?

More later,

Take care,