gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] unlimited argument lists

From: root
Subject: [Gcl-devel] unlimited argument lists
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:08:57 -0400

Camm,

Axiom gets around the limited argument restriction because there is only
one function that (potentially) uses it and that is the |Join| function.
Since the interpreter doesn't have this restriction we keep the |Join|
function is a special file called nocompil.lisp which is never compiled
(thus, the name). This solution seems to work fine for Axiom and I don't
see the need for any other solution. It would be nice if unlimited args
"just worked" but it is not essential.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden