gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] NetBSD/sparc port?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] NetBSD/sparc port?
Date: 27 Aug 2003 17:50:51 -0400

Greetings!  Should be quite easy.  As a first step, copy whatever .h
and .defs files in the h/ subdir you feel are close to h/test.h and
h/test.defs.  Then ./configure --enable-machine=test ....  Please let
us know how it goes.  Do you feel this combo is common enough to
qualify as a supported port?  Are you interested in helping?

Take care,