gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: sockets

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: sockets
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:00:58 +0200

1. Cmu cl has native socket support as well.

2. Actually I think I had a version of scratchpad
on akcl a long time ago, where the additional objectfiles were
dynamically loaded into the lisp system. I am not sure, but
I think it was possible to save a lisp image which
contained the loaded object files. Using such a technique
would allow us to use a stock gcl distribution.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407