gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: missing gcl_2.6.1.orig.tar.gz

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: missing gcl_2.6.1.orig.tar.gz
Date: 09 Sep 2003 15:17:41 -0400

Greetings!

GCL is currently packages as a Debian native package.  GCL maintains
its own debian directory.  Such packages don't have a .orig.tar.gz,
which suits us currently as we are unable to produce one at the moment
on the ftp.gnu.org site.  Plan is to release 2.6.1-x debian packages
until the ftp site becomes available again, at which point we'll
finalize 2.6.1 with a tarball release.

Great to hear about xgclgl!  Hope to try it out soon.

Take care,