gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Windows issues

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Windows issues
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:52:05 -0500

Hi, Camm --

I've received some questions from an ACL2 user who is having trouble with GCL
on Windows.  He tells me that he has recently obtained GCL via cvs, which he
says is providing a recent flavor of 2.5.3.  If there are previous versions
that don't have the problem below he would like to know what they are.  Anyhow,
here are those questions, which I forward with his permission.  By the way, the
function gc$ mentioned below is just an interface si::gbc; he tried (si::gbc)
and got the same problem.

Thanks --
-- Matt