gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Windows issues - reversion

From: Jacques Mequin
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Windows issues - reversion
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:07:08 +0200

Matt,

This used to work fine with your ftp ACL2 version based on gcl.2.5.0

I have tried to start ACL2 (based on the current "cvs" 5.2.3, that is maybe
unstable) in a regular DOS windows and it does fail after a control-c by
returning directly to the DOS prompt

Finally, I am not sure to have understood all the mails but somebody seems to
have suggested that the gc$ problem was related to a missing parameter

Thanks everybody for the time you are spending
Otherhere, is Friday 18h, I think I am going to go back home

Have a good weekend

Regards,
  Jacques

PS:  Xemacs does need control-c control-c but this is normal