gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] japi

From: Jacques Mequin
Subject: [Gcl-devel] japi
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:17:32 +0200

So, Mike, I have tried "japi" and it seems to work

I am in a rush now to start a new project

I need

  - a correct execution speed (that means compiled lisp code)
  - lisp code compilation on different platforms (XP, Linux, ...)
  - some graphic capabilities (maybe "japi" will make the trick)

Can GCL support any kind of socket type of communication with
other processes ?

Can GCL be turned as a standalone executable for a given platforms
without telling anybody that it is GCL (probably by generating some
kind of overall GCL images) ?

I am a kind of stressed to start with something I do not know well

Regards,
   Jacques