gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] japi

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] japi
Date: 09 Oct 2003 23:55:45 -0400

Greetings!  Just a quick note to conjecture that the obstacles to
tcl/tk on windows are small.  I'd like to get it working eventually,
but time resources are limited.  cvs head also has a cl-gtk imported,
which I think has great promise, though no work has been done on it
yet.  Don't know much about japi, but on reading c.l.l, would have
thought that the idea of combining lisp and java was near heresy :-).

Take care,