gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gclcvs_2.7.0-11

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gclcvs_2.7.0-11
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 04:49:39 +0200

Moin Camm Maguire,

> should be fixed now in HEAD and 2.6.1 cvs

  my Woody system is realy slow, i'll try it tomorrow ;)

> >   any idea, what happend to init_or_load1 ?
> >   3: the new libgcl.a contains a gcl_init_or_load1 instead. Changing my
> >      sysinit.lsp worked, but this rename will break many sources !
> Should be fixed now in HEAD and 2.6.1 cvs.  init_or_load1 is not
> really part of the exported GCL API, and so I wouldn't expect this to
> break much.

  it may not be officialy exported, but i've seen calling init_or_load1
  in many sources who embedd more than one C object. So just changing
  any init_or_load1 to gcl_init_or_load1 wont fix, but creates a problem.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.21'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM