gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: On statically linked Axiom

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: On statically linked Axiom
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:29:24 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> So the problem appears to be the compiled reference to the READ-CHAR
> function and has nothing to do with Axiom. This looks like a GCL bug.

Ok. I suppose this was done on gcl 2.5.2 included with Axiom CVS and
which is now an old version of gcl.

As Camm already told use that stable gcl 2.6.x has support for static
binary (./configure --static), I propose to postpone support of
statically linked Axiom until one of use integrates gcl 2.6.x into
Axiom.

Yours,
d.
--