gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL 2.6.1 for windows (MSYS)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL 2.6.1 for windows (MSYS)
Date: 31 Oct 2003 11:36:25 -0500

Greetings!  Thanks as always Mike for your work on this.  Not to worry
about the quick fix, and thanks for leaving it out of CVS :-).  If the
new system-directory 'philosophy' proves an insuperable issue in the
long term, please let me know and we'll address it.  And the filename
is fine.

Take care,