gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] native relocation on Mac OS X

From: Aurelien Chanudet
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] native relocation on Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:50:46 +0100

[ Camm, I don't seem to be able to send you mails directly. I keep getting
mail delivery failure notices, with the mailer daemon reporting the following
error message: "Name service error for enhanced.com: Host not found, try again." ]

> Password access is fine -- would this be the most convenient way to
> upload a maxosx binary? If so, I'll update the script to start
> polling whenever you think advisable. You might also want to consider
> whether the ansi and/or cvs branches should be built.

Although this would certainly be less hassle for me to upload the
image manually, I understand that it might not be possible for me to
have write access to the place where the image is to be put. How exactly
should my images be named ? Let me know what user/password you want.

I assume that your script is run by a cron job: for my information, how
often does polling occurs ?