gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.1 on Fedora Core 1?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.1 on Fedora Core 1?
Date: 14 Nov 2003 17:22:27 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your report!

Please post your full configure and build output, and your gcc
version.  You may also want to try --enable-debug and then backtrace
the raw_gcl command under gdb.  Lastly, haven't seen anything like
this in a very long while.  I'd suggest comparing your build
dependencies versions against that in Debian unstable, a sample
buildlog of which can be found at

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gcl&ver=2.6.1-18&arch=sparc&stamp=1068284270&file=log&as=raw

I believe gcl and gclcvs compile on all 11 Debian architectures
successfully with the build tools in the current unstable
distribution.  As this should be quite close to Fedora, it should be a
good place to start.

Take care,