gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] (random tester) Error in FUNCALL [or a callee]: Caught f

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] (random tester) Error in FUNCALL [or a callee]: Caught fatal error [memory may be damaged]
Date: 03 Dec 2003 11:18:28 -0500

Greetings!  Great!  Feel free to report any pseudo-scientific lisp
compiler stability comparisons using your tester when you feel
appropriate.  Biased reports are fine, as long as they are biased in
GCL's favor :-).

>From your earlier posts listing failure rates in the parts per
million, I'm taking it that the tester runs have become much more time
consuming lately, as I doubt you were running for 20-30 days.

Take care,