gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Frame stack overflow - limit parameter to increase somew

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Frame stack overflow - limit parameter to increase somewhere?
Date: 04 Dec 2003 12:31:09 -0500

Greetings!

1) What GCL version?  Recent stable versions (2.6.1) have increased
   the default stack size.

2) You can increase it further at compile time with
   --enable-frssize=...

3) You can set the variable si::*multiply-stacks* to a multiplicative
   factor, e.g. 2,4,etc. by which to increase the stack sizes at
   runtime.

Please let us know if you still have problems.

Take care,