gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL on mingw

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL on mingw
Date: 12 Dec 2003 18:05:24 -0500

Greetings!

"Vadim V. Zhytnikov" <address@hidden> writes:

> &j          0x22ff64
> &Cnil_body  0x54d1a0
> core_end    0x101c8000

OK, given that you are having problems around 65000 pages
(p/x 65000*4096 + 0x101c8000=0x1ffb0000)
I'm guessing something, most likely the shared library area, starts
at 0x20000000.  Is there any way that you can confirm this?  What is
the max data segment size returned by ulimit -a?  Should be
unlimited.  At the above break point in gdb, can you print the results
of:

p sbrk(65000*4096)

then keep running 'p sbrk(xxx*4096)' with some reasonable interval xxx
until you get over 0x20000000, and let me know if there is a jump and
if so how big.

Take care,