gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2 - proposed patch for pcl/makefile

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2 - proposed patch for pcl/makefile
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:26:18 +1000

Hi all.

| Please
| correct me if this is not the case.

Pleas see the minor CVS changes and also a proposed patch to info/makefile
in my separate reply to Vadim's test report.

|  We might want to make the
| use-fast-links nil switch on Windows automatic i.e. handled by
| configure, but apart from this I don't know of anything else that
| needs to go into stable.

I just changed pcl/makefile to switch fast linking the Lisp way on Windows:

RCS file: /cvsroot/gcl/gcl/pcl/makefile,v
retrieving revision 1.5.6.2
diff -r1.5.6.2 makefile
22c22
<       '(setq compiler::*keep-gaz* t)'
---
>       '\#+winnt (si::use-fast-links nil) (setq compiler::*keep-gaz* t)'

Cheers

Mike Thomas.