gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] ansi-tests on a thinkpad & cetera

From: ddj
Subject: [Gcl-devel] ansi-tests on a thinkpad & cetera
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:44:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

Last night I cvs'ed gcl and compiled it.  I ran
the tests with this result:
`693 out of 14791 total tests failed.'

The tests ran in about 10 min.  I use a Thinkpad
X23, 866 Mhz. PIII M with a 20 GB HDD (4200 rpm).
It gets hot...

If anybody is interested,  I can mail the
test-results.

Does anybody use the emacs lisp packages?
I cannot figure out excactly how to use them,
and when starting gcl by `M-x run' the prompt
aren't entirely correct: >^M>

The man page I had to install manually, and
emacs are having trouble finding the info-docs.
The latter is probably because of a bad emacs
setup on my maschine though.

$ uname -a

Linux arch.linuxbox.dk 2.4.24 #1 SMP Mon Jan 5 13:46:59 PST 2004 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux

I can see there is a xgcl in there.  Is anybody
using that?  I just peeked the makefile and the
readme, but it looks old. Interesting though.

Dennis Decker Jensen