gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima] Re: [Gcl-devel] HEAD Maxima and HEAD trad GCL

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: Re: [Maxima] Re: [Gcl-devel] HEAD Maxima and HEAD trad GCL
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:28:06 +1000

Hi Camm.

Camm Maguire wrote:

Thanks, Mike!  The shortest route is perhaps via fixing the existing
relocation code, the further debugging of which I outlined in my last
email.  We need a few more items from the gdb session.  If for any
reason you did not get that email or are otherwise having difficulty,
please let me know.

I got the email, started on Friday, tried to continue at home but excessive summer humidity and weekend family stuff got the better of me - I can't stand the thought of an extensive debugging session. Hopefully Monday when I'm back in an air conditioned office.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.