gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Maxima] Re: Maxima cmucl patch

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Maxima] Re: Maxima cmucl patch
Date: 30 Jan 2004 18:08:40 -0500

Greetings!  Thanks so much for the reference!  Will try to give it a
scope.  And thanks for your notes about the emacs interface amailed
earlier -- I'll try to respond to the details soon, but I share your
interest in getting a good emacs debugging interface for gcl.

This note is prompted by the observation that you are familiar with
Debian lisp and the common-lisp controller system.  We have one
remaining gcl bug in the Debian BTS:

i.e. alone of the lisps we do not support the common-lisp-controller
mechanism yet.  Should be so straightforward, but I'm so short on
time.  Would you have interest in looking into this?

Take care,