gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Window ansi crash debug output

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Window ansi crash debug output
Date: 03 Feb 2004 14:01:40 -0500

Greetings!

Mike Thomas <address@hidden> writes:

> In fact last night I transferred the fix across to the stable source tree
> (not yet checked in as I
> want to try a little more testing first) and found that Maxima CVS still
> doesn't build because of
> the presence in defsystem.lisp of things like
> MAKE::TRANSLATE-LOGICAL-PATHNAME (undefined) and
> IGNORE-ERRORS (broken?),  which I am working around as follows:

I had understood that cvs maxima already had the necessary reader
macros for current ansi gcl?  If not, and if this would be a problem,
if someone could summarise the functions we'd need to implement
perhaps we could get them in.  I'd rather not do this for the pending
stable release obviously, but we need to make sure stable builds
maxima when its released.

Take care,