gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] failed to compile gcl

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] failed to compile gcl
Date: 11 Feb 2004 18:20:17 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your helpful reply!  (BTW would be easier to
read if the odd line breaks weren't added by your mailer.)

My guess is that your problems are due to the -Wa,--execstack  not
being propagated to the gmp3 subbuild.  Can you get ahold of
libgmp3-dev on your system, and configure with --enable-dynsysgmp to
quickly test this?  In any case, we should propagate this setting to
all gcl subbuilds.  I'll do so once we confirm the problem.

Take care,