gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI Windows: in-package failure

From: Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI Windows: in-package failure
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:41:42 +1100

Hi Mike and Camm

>> Good news again and still some bad but ANSI GCL on Windows is in a
>> much better state - thanks for the help.
>>

> Great!  Converging...

I may have some time to build and test gcl/maxima on windows.  (I have
been using my "free software time" to write some ordinary differential
equation code in maxima, but I need a break from Abel equations of the
first kind).  Let me know when things are stable enough for a third
party to confuse things.